What a gorgeous giveaway, I definitely put my name down for that one! I checked out Mary Poppin's goods on Folksy too, looks lovely. Thanks for your lovely comments. Hope your husband wasn't too delayed, I thought those days were behind us? Have a great weekend Catherine, love Linda x
7 comments:
What a gorgeous giveaway, I definitely put my name down for that one! I checked out Mary Poppin's goods on Folksy too, looks lovely. Thanks for your lovely comments. Hope your husband wasn't too delayed, I thought those days were behind us? Have a great weekend Catherine, love Linda x
Ohooo shall ;0)
Thanks for sharing, and love your blog xxxx
Thanks for the pointer to the giveaway - I've added my comment to the long, long list...
Dear Catherine,
Lucky you to win this lovely bag. You will look very pretty with it! Congratulations!
Have a lovely weekend.
Lieve groet,
Madelief
I wish I had Madelief! It's not mine yet!! LOL!! Pop over to Mary Poppin's blog and you could win it!! Cx
Just found your lovely blog and added it to my blog list!
Thank you for the pointer on this giveaway, isn't she incredibly generous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just entered it. Fingers crossed. Love Vanessa xxx
Post a Comment