Blogger has been strange! Has it been strange for anyone else? It has completely deleted my post from yesterday! Admittedly the second half was a rant but the start was quite pleasant..... LOL!!
I read your last post! I commented on it, I think! And yes, my last post has disappeared too, and several people have left comments on my panic post explaining what has been happening - pop over to find out!
The posts were taken down by blogger, but backed up and they're supposed to be reinstating them. I haven't been able to post all day or comment on blogs.
Totally! Kristy posted on our Weekly Photo Challenge blog and I couldn't comment on it. Then this morning the whole post had vanished and she had to repost...ha ha.
Hi Catherine , thanks for your comment over at mine . Glad your post came back . My twins are 11 and have been taking SATs last week . It makes no difference to the school they will attend and fortunately they didn't seem too worried about them. To tell a child their future depends on a test at this age is just SO WRONG ! No wonder you are feeling wound up. At least your daughter only has to look to her father to see this is rubbish. Jacquie x
6 comments:
I read your last post! I commented on it, I think! And yes, my last post has disappeared too, and several people have left comments on my panic post explaining what has been happening - pop over to find out!
Yes, posts have vanished, and comments. Looks like posts are reappearing, but not comments. Let's have your rant again!
It has been a problem - there was a link on the blogger page to explain.
I shall re-do my last post later - glad I saved the pics - just can't remember the words!
The posts were taken down by blogger, but backed up and they're supposed to be reinstating them. I haven't been able to post all day or comment on blogs.
Totally! Kristy posted on our Weekly Photo Challenge blog and I couldn't comment on it. Then this morning the whole post had vanished and she had to repost...ha ha.
Hi Catherine , thanks for your comment over at mine . Glad your post came back . My twins are 11 and have been taking SATs last week . It makes no difference to the school they will attend and fortunately they didn't seem too worried about them. To tell a child their future depends on a test at this age is just SO WRONG !
No wonder you are feeling wound up. At least your daughter only has to look to her father to see this is rubbish.
Jacquie x
Post a Comment