Monday, 2 May 2011

Belfast City Marathon Fun Run 2011












Phew! Enjoyed that!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Well done you!

Me and Tilly Too said...

Many congratulations Catherine, a good days work. Now put your feet up. Lesley x

VintageVicki said...

Well done to you :) An excellent cause too :)

flowers on my table said...

Good for you Catherine! Linda x

magsmcc said...

You are such a star!

Jo said...

Well done, and running for such a worthwhile cause too.

Anonymous said...

Well Done!

Wendy said...

Well done!!! You're my hero ;)

Poppy said...

WOW, well done you!!! :0)))

Lou xxx

flowers on my table said...

Thanks for visiting Catherine. I had to fend my daughter off when she came in from school and wanted it all. I let her pick one piece!I do feel a bit greedy though keeping the rest. Have a lovely evening, Linda x

Karen Roderick said...

Hey! Well done you! xx

gillyflower said...

Well Done Catherine!!! Am so impressed at your stamina and fitness to do such a run, and for such a brilliant cause!
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes!
I had a lovely day, a frined came for lunch and bought with her a huge choccy cake as a surprise - she knows my weakness!!!

Gill xx