Sunday, 15 May 2011

Mollie Makes

My goodness! Two posts in one day! I was so excited though that I had to add this one. My friend Mags had told me about the new magazine Mollie Makes and I just had to have it!



Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh Boy! My heart has been going skippety skip all afternoon! The images, the articles....Oh my!

The free gift is gorgeous and has been completed already.....



A new home for my little phone and it is so happy to be there!!

Roll on Issue 2!!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Isn't it just cracking? I got my issue in London on Friday - and have read it cover to cover. So pretty and inspiring and I like the paper quality - feels good to hold.

Your phone case turned out so well - I haven't put mine together yet.

I hope this mag makes it -it's a cut above the rest.

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Ooooh I am smitten by this mag too! I made the Apple Cosies over the weekend! Went a bit crazy as they were addictive but cannot wait to try something else from it!

Think this is going to be one popular mag in blogland!

xxx

Jo said...

This is the first I've heard of this mag, I'll definitely be looking out for it now.

Jo said...

I've just googled it and found that you can subscribe and receive three issus for £5, thought you might be interested.
http://www.molliemakes.com/about-us-2/

Poppy said...

I'm going to have a good look through mine tonight. I had the last one and it had no free gift with it. :0(

Lou xxx

VintageVicki said...

I looked everywhere in town today - nothing :(

Anonymous said...

Wow Catherine you look absolutely amazing and I just love your new hair too. Well done and what a great achievement. If you have done this then I can do this too.

Amy and James look great and so grown up now :) You have two adorable children but you know that already :)

It was great talking with you :)

hugs big time
Page

potterjotter said...

It does look full of inspirational ideas ... but really ... apple cozies? Erm, why? Am I missing something here?

The Coffee Lady said...

I've read so much about this magazine this week! I must look out for it.