Before Easter I entered a giveaway at Cathy's blog,
Potter Jotter and I was lucky enough to be picked! I LOVE ceramics so this was especially exciting. Today my little parcel arrived and this is what I got....

Isn't everything just lovely? I am really going to enjoy these bright and cheery little pieces! If you haven't been over to Potter Jotter you should nip over now with a cup of coffee in hand and have a little browse.....
Thanks again Cathy!
9 comments:
Lovely. Isn't it exciting to receive a parcel through the post. I especially love the little birdie.
Yes I have looked there before and those things are lovely. Patchwork pottery. Got to love it. Brilliant stuff.
Well done on your win - lucky you. :) Enjoy. and have a really good weekend too.
How lovely Catherine, congratulations on winning. What are the little things, buttons? We havn't done too badly with the weather at all. Have a lovely weekend yourself, love Linda x
Wow, I just love that bird. Thanks for the link, I shall go and take a peek.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hx
How lovely to win such gorgeous treasures!
Sarah x
Hi Catherine .. what a lovely thankyou! Am so glad you like your parcel. I enjoyed doing the giveaway and will probably do another in the autumn. Thanks for the kind words! Cathy
Wonderful giveaway!
Love the little patchwork bird, so sweet!
Well done!
Thanks for your comment! Glad im not alone!!
Gill xx
wow your blog is looking pretty these days!
So cute! I am definitely going to have a look...
Post a Comment