Today is about the following....
Sunshine and colour on my doorstep.....
The anticipation of buds about to bloom and add colour to my rooms.....
A little reading material, lots of inspiration........

Some baking, ready for my little people coming home from school.....
And what else is lovely about today......
A load of washing flapping gently outside....
Radio 4 quietly in the background....
Copious mugs of coffee......
And doing the school run on foot for a change!!
Spring....I do HEART you!!!
5 comments:
Oh I want to be in your shoes today! Grey, cold, dreary weather here. Still looks like Spring is a long way off!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
xxxxxxxxxx
p.s. those cakes look delish!
lovely post - enjoy :)
L.x.
Gorgeous photos, especially the header!
:( on 2 accounts - its not been springlike here AND I can't find the Simply Homemade mag anywhere :(
Love your new header :)
Lovely spring flowers & yummy looking cakes.
Quick question, where did you get your Homemade mag from, I asked in WHSmiths yesterday and they said they had never heard of it.
Have a lovely week.
Luv Sophie xxx
Post a Comment