Re your comment on my blog: "raspberries and white chocolate"!! Are you kidding me? Ha ha...wow. Question for you - do you have a reliable and good scone recipe? The one that I used for the Saskatoons was really doughy and tough, so I thought next time I'd try and tweak it a bit to make it lighter. But if you have one you use, I'm up for trying it! Thanks!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Well deserved you xx
Re your comment on my blog: "raspberries and white chocolate"!! Are you kidding me? Ha ha...wow. Question for you - do you have a reliable and good scone recipe? The one that I used for the Saskatoons was really doughy and tough, so I thought next time I'd try and tweak it a bit to make it lighter. But if you have one you use, I'm up for trying it! Thanks!
Just realized you're off FB - good for you. My email is wbarto@shaw.ca if you have a recipe ;)
Post a Comment