Do you ever get days like this? When you know there are things to be done, none of them particularly arduous, but you just can't seem to get into gear and get them done? Well, today is one of those days.
We were to have had a meeting with the architect this morning to discuss the final plans for our mini building work but this had to be postponed....and it has knocked my day completely off balance!! LOL!!
Yesterday the doors on some of my kitchen units were replaced. I am really pleased with how they look now. However, to get this done I had to empty all my cupboards, the contents of which are now in my dining room. I quite enjoy rearranging cupboards, decluttering and filling up again, but today.....
I did think I might go into Belfast and have a wee poke around one of my favourite shops...Avoca...but with cupboards to refill I thought that might not prove to be a good idea!! Too much temptation and a purse that might not be able to stretch that far!!
So....deep breath, boost of caffeine to the system and off I go.....well, in just a minute or so....
5 comments:
Lovely post! I think my days seem to be a lot like this at the moment!!!!!
I'll join you in that cuppa! ha ha!
Take care
Vanessa xxxxxx
Yes indeed, I know those sort of days! I am imagining you refilling your cupboards now... slowly...
I have quite a lot of those days, especially when it comes to housework :-)
well hi catherine...love your tesco shop!
too funny- we do the shopping after the fun isles of books and mags first!!
can you let me know what you think of the book with the caravan on the front...i have gone to buy that twice and haven't yet!
thanks for following...
melissa x
I am making a conscious effort to love these days- going with the flow and just soaking up the chance to rest- with no guilt for no production!
Post a Comment