Thursday, 3 March 2011

Time Out!


(Unfortunately not a view of my garden)

As I type I am sitting on my doorstep in the sunshine and relative warmth, eating my lunch. It is just lovely!

Today has had a very gentle and pleasant start. Once the school run was over I nipped out to TKMaxx. Yesterday I had seen pale blue LeCreuset soup bowls whilst there but had not bought them. Those little bowls and their very cute little lids have tormented since. I went to sleep thinking about them and woke this morning thinking about them!! They just had to be mine....and now they are!! Yay!!!

Feeling very jubilant about my little purchase I stopped off at my local coffee shop and had a cuppa with my friend. For those who know me I can wile away quite a few hours in my corner seat but today wasn't one of those days. I had a chat with Darren who works there about the restoration of his VW camper van (envious!) and then spent a little while with my friend.

Before leaving for work this morning hubby put in an order for some more cupcakes. These have been duly baked but not yet decorated. Flakemeal biscuits (his favourite) are in the oven baking at the moment. I think I just may have resurrected my love of baking! Twice in one week!

Once the kids are home from school and homeworks are done I hope to cut out the fabric for a little project which I will tell you about later. As for now I had better go and get the biscuits before they become Cajun biscuits!!!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

magsmcc said...

This is very beautifully you!