Aren't the colours fabulous? I picked up the kit a couple of years ago and like many others it has sat at the bottom of a bag since then. I decided it was finally time to bring it into the light of day. Amy loves the colours so I am going to sew it for her room which is going to get a new look in the next few months. It's a while since I had a project like this so I am looking forward to it. I'll let you know how I get on. What is everyone else working on?
3 comments:
Looks gorgeous! When are you going to give me my sewing lessons?
OOhh lovely fabrics - really cheery colours, and a beautiful quilt design too!
One lucky daughter when its finished!
Gill
Hey Catherine, lovely visiting with you..,.I just popped by to say how much I appreciate your comments over in the Attic, your words are always so warm, thank you!!
Your new project looks wonderful, looking forward to seeing it progress.......
happy weekend my sweet
Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment