When we returned home Amy asked if she could try scrapbooking. A while ago someone had bought her a scrapbook but nothing had been done with it. She loves Tracy Beaker and had also got a few bits and pieces related to her to use. Normally if I scrapbook I take a full day to do one page but she really rattled through them and made a pretty good job. I helped with the cutting but all the layouts,etc were her work!
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Scrapbooking With Amy
Over the last few days Amy hasn't been feeling great so today I kept her home from school. I took her to the doctor who checked her throat (with my recent Scarlet Fever I was a little concerned) and said it was not infected badly and paracetemol was all she needed. For this I was very thankful!
When we returned home Amy asked if she could try scrapbooking. A while ago someone had bought her a scrapbook but nothing had been done with it. She loves Tracy Beaker and had also got a few bits and pieces related to her to use. Normally if I scrapbook I take a full day to do one page but she really rattled through them and made a pretty good job. I helped with the cutting but all the layouts,etc were her work!








Catherine x
When we returned home Amy asked if she could try scrapbooking. A while ago someone had bought her a scrapbook but nothing had been done with it. She loves Tracy Beaker and had also got a few bits and pieces related to her to use. Normally if I scrapbook I take a full day to do one page but she really rattled through them and made a pretty good job. I helped with the cutting but all the layouts,etc were her work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment