Yesterday we had our Sewing/Knitting group. This week we met in our house. Niqi was crocheting a sun hat. For a girl who couldn't crochet last week when I taught her how to do the beanie hat, she has really come on now that she is modifying patterns!
Margaret was knitting mittens for her boys. I'll have to try the pattern. They look so cute! (and doesn't she look cute knitting them :op ).
I spent my time sewing flowers on a wall hanging. I have just the stems to finish and then I can quilt it. I also found a double bed quilt that I have to finish. When I last worked at it I was basting the wadding and backing on to it. A little more is left to do and then I can quilt it. I might bring it to Scotland and begin quilting it there.
Today I finally learnt how to crochet flowers. I can feel a production line coming on as they would be a great embellishment for my bags!
Catherine x
3 comments:
Oh, we LOVE the Waltons! Totally addictive. Did you want to be Olivia when you grew up, too?!
Can you believe I've ever really seen about one episode?!! Now that Walnut Grove has been blown up I can't wait to get to know the Waltons!
I liked Little House more than the Waltons, myself... It was such a good show... I have all the seasons and now you've made me want to watch it again!
Post a Comment