This morning I went out for coffee with a friend. She had got me the stamps to put faces on my Sizzix Bitty people. I can't wait to try them out as my drawing skills are virtually non existant and spoil any of the little figures I put together. She also ordered the faces for the dress-up dolls but they have not arrived yet. I can feel a little splurge of card making coming on.
When we had finished our coffee we toddled over to Dunelm Mill. There I was able to get Amy's birthday present. I wanted to get it now so I can wrap it and bring it to Scotland where she will be celebrating her birthday. She will be delighted as she will now have her own sewing machine. It's about 2/3 of the size of a normal machine and so light! Her nanny also wanted to get her something so she has got her a beautiful sewing box. It is covered with a fabric that has handbags on it! Do you think I could steal it especially as it's bigger than mine?!! LOL!!
I also picked up a real bargain. The hats I have crocheted have been for kids but I want to try some for adults. I got the most beautiful wool in the sale! It was 1/2 price so I picked up four balls. The colours are dusky pinks, greens and blues. I tried to photograph it but don't think it has done it justice.
They also had fabric which cried out to me. There was blue with white polka dots, deep pink with white polka dots and red with white polka dots! It was only £3-99 per metre so what could I do?!!! I can feel a few bags coming on or possibly some aprons!
I think I'd better stay out of Dunelm for a while, don't you?!
Catherine x
1 comment:
lovely Catherine :o)
can't wait to see the finished project - so nice to see you blogging again!
Love Cath
Post a Comment