Yippee!! School is out for two LONG, GLORIOUS months and I LOVE IT!! The kids finished school today at 12:15 and don't have to darken its door until 31st August. I feel like skipping!! No early mornings, no packed lunches, no homework and no transfer tests!!! Just pure, unadulterated FREEDOM!
The next two months will be spent on day trips, longer trips, crafting, reading, playing, friends and just general all round relaxation. Nothing is set in stone except for the annual Scottish trip (I CANNOT WAIT!).
Off now to start on that relaxation thing......
13 comments:
Ooh lucky you! We're only a week or so behind you.
ENJOY!
Hx
Excellent! Enjoy. Ours are in school until 21 July.
Being Scottish I have to ask, where do you go on your annual trip? We are hoping to do our annual Scottish trip in August, just wish diesel would drop in price by 50p before we go lol.
Love
Tickety-boo
xx
I love my kids being at home with me too. Our's don't break up for another three weeks, though Daniel has already finished as he's just taken his GCSEs.
Lucky, lucky you - we drag on for another 6 days here. The countdown has begun with sports day tomorrow and presentation day on Wednesday and then holiday time! Yipee! Have a great holiday in Scotland!
June
Enjoy your holidays :)
That is one long holiday - enjoy :)
Mine don't break up till the 22/7 and go back - oh sometime at the beginning of September!!
Have a lovely summer holiday and a fabulous time in Scotland too!
Rachel x
Oh Happy days Catherine! I can tell that your little family are going to enjoy yourselves whatever the weather! Good on you! Have a great summer and thanks for your comments, love Linda x
Enjoy the holidays - we still have a couple of weeks to go :(
Nina x
Hi Catherine! I know that excitement and bless you for having such sweet plans for your children! I hope the first day of freedom delivered bliss. Summer holidays are SO good for teachers, too. Smile.
Happy Holidays ... here's hoping the sun shines for you :)
Your excitement is making me excited for you!!!! How wonderful to have all that time!
Our hols are so much shorter unless at private school - Bella used to just get a bare 6 weeks, but due to exmas shes's already finished two weeks ago, but now has a two week work experience slot.
I hope you and your family enjoy every minute of every day - no having to get up early!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on mine, its nice to be missed!
have a fab weekend!
Gill xx
Enjoy the holidays -
I am enjoying your blog.
Post a Comment