I rang my 87 year old father who was over the moon with Rory's win, he (dad) started caddying at the Fortwilliam golf club when he was 8 years old. He has lived in New Zealand for 55 years but still a very proud NI man. He still gets in the odd round of golf in, but the old body finds the walking tiring.
Hello Catherine, thank you for your comment - I can't believe I didn't realise you had a blog until now! It looks beautiful - you've made some lovely things too. I've added myself as a follower, so will be popping in more often now Emily x
3 comments:
I rang my 87 year old father who was over the moon with Rory's win, he (dad) started caddying at the Fortwilliam golf club when he was 8 years old. He has lived in New Zealand for 55 years but still a very proud NI man. He still gets in the odd round of golf in, but the old body finds the walking tiring.
Hello Catherine, thank you for your comment - I can't believe I didn't realise you had a blog until now! It looks beautiful - you've made some lovely things too. I've added myself as a follower, so will be popping in more often now
Emily x
Lol glad to see you didnt blog about what started on monday! A fellow irish crafty blogger! Hello to you! I am in belfast ^_^
Claire
http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk
Post a Comment