Saturday, 2 July 2011

Can You Believe It.........

THE SUN IS SHINING IN NORTHERN IRELAND!!! It is actually warm enough that I have had to come inside for a few moments to cool down!! Unheard of I tell you!

The pasty, white legs have been lathered in sunscreen and are on display...kind of!



General living has moved to the garden. Blogging, sewing and reading all done in the great outdoors...well, the front lawn!





The kids are having a ball! Amy is off out with her friend. Sleepovers are fabulous things! James is enjoying his "new to him" toy....



He has also been feeling creative....







Now it's time to go back out. Sunscream has been reapplied. James did the top of my back with enough cream to cover most of the neighbourhood so no worries about sunburn there then. Even the top of my dress need not worry about sun damage!! LOL!!

Enjoy your weekend whereever you are!

9 comments:

Annie said...

What better way to start the long summer holidays ! Long may the sun last :D I was going to type the wish 'May you need lots of suncream', but with James on the job it sounds as if that's inevitable !!

Tickety-boo said...

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts :)
In answer to your question: Elgin and we go to a place called Arisaig for our annual trip and squeeze in a visit to family in Dundee on the way.
Love
Tickety-boo
xx

Angela said...

Enjoy the sun! I have just discovered you via Mags and plan to spend my R&R time reading back thru your lovely blog.
Esp the running and weight loss bits!
weekend blessings x

Jo said...

It looks like the sun has arrived just in time for the summer holidays, long may it continue. I love the things that James has made, very creative.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

yey for sunshine! I am glad someone else has pale legs too :-) I joked the other day at school that there would need to be a warning for people to wear sunglasses before i got my legs out as they are so pale :-)

Pom Pom said...

Love your Birks! How wonderful! The sun came to visit for your holiday doings! Your son is adorable! So full of personality!

Emily said...

Hooray for the sun - we've been lapping it up here too.
Love the monster...
Emily x

do you mind if i knit said...

Not pasty legs at all, English Rose legs!!!!!!! We're feeling that way about our sunshine here at the moment too! Love the photo of the quilt down the sides of your blog, it's beautiful. Love Vanessa xxx

flowers on my table said...

I know, the weather has been fantastic! Love Linda x