I am sure by now most of you have got your totally scrummy, highly tempting Issue 2 of Mollie Makes...
Such treats!! What to do with the free gift though? Weeeeeellllllll.......I LOVE bags so a pattern (Burda 8235) was produced from the sewing pile.
One piece of denim + one piece of left over fabric from my kaftan = New Bag!
New Bag + one free gift from Mollie Makes = Loveliness! Loveliness! Loveliness! (Well ...I think so anyway!! Hee Hee! )

12 comments:
Very cute indeed!
lovely bag! I haven't been able to track down Molly Makes yet :o(
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Tickety-boo
x
What a lovely bag - and all inspired by a free gift. have a lovely weekend!
June
Absolutly LOVING Mollie makes & your make is beautiful too.
Luv Sophie xxx
You are soooo speedy Catherine! Your bag is lovely and you look rather fetching yourself. Have a great weekend, love Linda x
Oh is it a dedicated Book Club bag?! That would be very lovely- also perfect size for editions of Lady magazine!
LOVE! I'm so jealous. I have a kind UK friend who is sending me Mollie Makes. I've looked at the promised places here and it's not there! Sadness! Well done! I hope you had a lively book club meeting.
Wonderful. You're so quick at making things. You're bag is just the thing for book club.
Oh I am Princess Fiona green with envy that you have your peachy Mollie Makes!
I hunted high and low but couldn't find it anywhere in the shops so about 8 days ago I subscribed - and also ordered the 2nd issue - which still HAS. NOT. ARRIVED. Every blinking morning I wait for the postie and EVERY single day I'm disappointed. *sigh*
Your bag is cool Catherine. Very good stuff.
Gorgeous! Love the flower. Bet you'll use it lots too.
K x
i couldn't find issue one anywhere!! but i managed to get my hands on issue 2. I hope all the free gifts are as good as this one. yours looks really nice on the bag xx
lovely flower!!!
i like handcraft sooo match.
hugs Conny
Post a Comment