Thursday, 24 September 2009

Thrifty Challenge


Dottieangel set a challenge on her birthday (Sept 20th) to only buy second hand or to make at home for a year. I would like to try this as best I can. Now those that know me, know I love shopping, but I'll give it a whirl!! Anyone else want to join in?

3 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, well done, Catherine! Good to meet you, and good to be 'on board' with you! Let's keep in touch and keep each other going...

Now I'm off to read the rest of your blog. I've never been to Northern Ireland but have numerous friends (including one here in France) from your lovely part of the UK.

dottie angel said...

hurrah katherine...
you can do it!!! so happy to have you join the challenge... i think it is going to be an interesting year. whatever our reasons for joining, it will be wonderful to see how we change and grow as a person. and i for one will look forward to seeing the results :)

Tif x

ps. you are welcome to add my little button to your side bar if you wish to...

Pomona said...

Just to let you know that I have joined the challenge, too, and just wanted to stop by and say hello, and good luck with the year!

Pomona x