
Summer is over and Autumn is here...my favourite season. I love the feel and smell of the air. I love the smells of autumnal baking. I love the colours of the trees. I love curling up at night in my chair in front of the fire with my book or sewing. I am content.
2 comments:
Yes I do so love Autumn. And its strange because its seem more and more people have come out of the closet and admitting that they love it too. Before most people just went on about summer! I used to think I was the only one!
Oh and Happy Birthday to your Little boy too. Hope he had a lovely day.
MBBx
Ditto.
I was just thinking the same as MBB says above - for everything said about the summer weather (what summer weather!!), I've heard loads of people saying how much they love Autumn - bring it on I say - I love it!:0)
Post a Comment