James received this set of K'Nex from his friend
Joshua for his birthday. It has delivered many hours of play. It's amazing the creative processes in children that can become apparent when given little pieces of plastic. We have had many wonderful creations....mainly aliens I have to add!! Even James' big sister, who is usually too cool for his toys, joined in the action!






Thanks Joshua!
4 comments:
You've had a busy blogging weekend! Can't decide which of these latest posts I like best.. Do we go for spectacular sunsets, tantalising toast, or go with any old reference to my beloved- hmmm? You're so lovely, how could your blog not be?
Only me again- no FB to grab you on when I want you! Thanks for the book blog link- have found some lovely ones, and am going straight back into cyber land to check out rhubarb and custards- who needs Farmville?!
I am really going to bed now but you must go chrysanth spotting on Jolly Hockey Stick's first Celebration post!
cute pictures! wish I was a kid again! I'd be playin' lego all day!
Just wanted to say thank you for bookmarking Etsy Ireland's blog! Best Wishes,
Tanya ;)*
www.etsyireland.blogspot.com
Post a Comment