Does anyone else have an obsession with mugs? When I am out and about I really have to rein myself in and not buy any more....so I occasionally lapse?!!!! They can be all shapes and forms. I particularly like pottery mugs but anything with a pretty pattern will do...

At lunchtime today my friend Mags and her littlest sun called. They had picked up James from school for me as I was housebound due to Amy being sick. I had bought a mix for blueberry pancakes so we broke it out for lunch.

This is the
BEFORE picture. Unfortunately the
AFTER picture didn't happen.......... I am sure you can guess why!!
Back now to the kitchen to figure out dinner!!
3 comments:
Yum yum yum! We're still talking about them to anyone who will listen! And coffee ALWAYS tastes better in Nicholas Mosse...
The pancakes sound yummy! You'll have to let me know where you got the mix. I can't come to the coffee morning thing, I'm working! But I hope it goes well.
http://www.elsiemarley.com/brick-red.html
QUICK- Fall Colour Week on above...
Post a Comment