Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Fall Colours

If you go to the blog of Elsie Marley you will see she has started a week of Fall Colours. Yesterday was brick red and today is Sienna. Well my background is brick red for Autumn but I will also add my front door and wreath yet again...well...because I like it! Depending on the light in the photo, my door can be either colour!!

4 comments:

magsmcc said...

And on a sunny day like today, all is beautifall!!

magsmcc said...

http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/

Read Breakfast Break - soo you. I am up this late waiting for a beef and Guinness casserole to be cooked for 250 years tomorrow, making birthday invitations, and wondering how we will all crawl to half-term?! And my word verification is priesad- good..

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

ooo i love the autumn wreath where did you get it?
Lesley x

Thedarkerside73 said...

Lovely wreath, it looks beautiful against that colour. Very autumnal





MBBx