Sunday, 2 May 2010

Tea Parties and Birthday Parties

Niqi's birthday celebrations continued all week, moving to Coffee Bean Deli, our local and favourite place!

Niqi in her birthday present!!


Niqi's cake baked by Lorna in the shape of Niqi's dog Blanco

Yesterday the celebrations continued here as Amy hosted a birthday tea party for Niqi. Another birthday cake was made (!), cupcakes were made by Mags, and the banner was hung!








Amy's gift for Niqi..handmade by her fair self!




Our hostess...Amy

Birthdays are wonderful things! Time now to draw breath and collect ideas for the next one in July. Nudge nudge Mags...it could be yours!!

3 comments:

magsmcc said...

Oh I can't wait! Life with all you crafty ladies and ladyettes is divine! But I'm planning a Midsummer At Home long before the next Bean Birthday!

JuicyFig said...

birthdays are just fab! I love the little dog cake - although animal cakes always reming me of the film 'steel magnolias' when the grooms cake arrives, it is a 'bleeding armadillo cake' that has red cake inside when it is cut!

Kath
x

Katy Noelle said...

Your table looks so light and bright and festive. Really lovely!