As I had been driving to my house I had been making plans for the next little while before I had the school runs to do, but, OH MY were they soon forgotten! Tunnel vision was all I had! Space was cleared and the parcel was
LOOK at what was inside! Christmases and Birthdays had all been rolled into one! Red ribbon was holding together this lovely fabric and handmade card.
The ribbon was untied and look at all the pretty little parcels that rolled out.
It seemed a shame to open them BUT I DID!!!! The loveliness seemed endless...ribbons, fabric squares, pieces of fabric, a fantastic bag pattern (Sophie must be a kindred spirit and just know that I LOVE bags!) and buttons!
The icing on the cake though was the BUNTING! Isn't it beautiful?! Again, I think there must have been some mind reading going on!! Even today I had almost stopped at the fabric shop to browse some fabric to make....bunting! Now I don't need to as it has been so beautifully done for me!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You for being my fabric swap partner, Sophie! You have brought SUNSHINE into what has been a very trying week. My mind is now awash with ideas and I can't wait to get cracking on them!
7 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous. You are so lucky. That bunting is divine, K xx
Oh this is divine- I can't wait to see what you'll make of all this!
Hi Catherine
I'm soo glad you love it all, it was great fun pulling together your parcel. I decided to theme it with Red & white and the bunting idea just came to me, we must be physic!!!
Enjoy your makings.
Luv Sophie xxx
PS I saw the bag pattern and new you would love it xxxx
What a fabulous swap parcel.Sophie has excelled herself!xx
I was TOTALLY with you on the excitement end of things this morning and wrote out a lovely comment to tell you so. Unfortunately, there was a short little problem with Blogger and comments and it never came through. I'm afraid that it stole the wind from my sails. THIS MORNING, however, I felt almost like Id gotten a present too. Two wonderful things - MAIL and FABRIC!!!! Yay! Buttons and bunting are pretty darn happy, too!
Love and joy to you, catherine,
Katy xo
Wow! it all looks so delicious! there is nothing like getting a parcel through the post from a swapper!
Kath
x
Oh my goodness, that is an AMAZING parcel!! I would have gone delirious myself, and that bunting is just gorgeous and looks smashing in your window!
Love to you, Julia
ps ~ I cant leave without saying what an adorable photograph that is at the top of your blog!!
Post a Comment