Friday, 14 May 2010

Great Apron Swap 2010

Brenda's parcel arrived on my doorstep today!!!! Oh be still my beating heart!! Such excitement knowing there was going to be loveliness inside!


I tried! I really, really, really tried to take my time opening it but I JUST COULDN'T! Look at what fell out of the package! Isn't it LOVELY! Thank you so much Brenda! The style of the apron is just as I like it and I really love the colours and fabric.






Do you see the detail? A combination of two of my favourite things....yo yos and buttons!





I have really enjoyed my swaps. Eagerly awaiting the next!

8 comments:

VintageVicki said...

That looks rather pretty :)

I have been here ready to send just waiting on my swap partner to finish mine off & then its swapsie time - can't wait am excited :)

magsmcc said...

Oh it's gorgeous! As are you! Hope we'll all be tasting some food issuing from apron wearing soon!

Dawn said...

Very pretty!

Katy Noelle said...

i love those details, too. i, also, like the hummingbirds. i got something in the mail, too! I had to buy it though! Happy day!

Love, katy

Oh, your comment made me chuckle and chuckle - thanks!

Amanda Makes said...

Hi! Thank you for popping over to Amanda Makes! I can't imagine the excitement of knowing there is an apron made just for me! What a wonderful treat! love Amanda x

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

Hi Catherine,

I am so pleased that you love your apron just as much as I love mine! how wonderful that such a simple kitchen item can warm our crafty hearts!
Thanks for being my swap partner.. bxx

JuicyFig said...

thats lovely! I still haven't started mine! (still in the 'thinking' process)

Kath
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous apron! I need your help! I have an apron half cut and needing put together, but I'm afraid to do it in case I make a big mess. Fancy coming to help me?