What made it a complete Cath Kidston Day was the arrival of this...

The postie must have delivered it earlier in the day when I was out. My neighbours kindly took it in and then brought it over tonight whilst I was sewing my bag!!
In the parcel I had got a little sewing kit to keep in the car and to bring on holiday with us (I just liked it really!!).
I love the print on the shoes.....
Also in the parcel though was a pressie from my mum and dad. My dad has always been worried about my weight so he is THRILLED that it finally seems to be disappearing! As of the weekend, when I placed the order, I have lost 2 stone and 1 pound!!! I was told by my dad that once I could fit into a Size 12 dress he would buy it for me!! PAY UP DADDY!!!!!!!
In the parcel I had got a little sewing kit to keep in the car and to bring on holiday with us (I just liked it really!!).
I love the print on the shoes.....
Also in the parcel though was a pressie from my mum and dad. My dad has always been worried about my weight so he is THRILLED that it finally seems to be disappearing! As of the weekend, when I placed the order, I have lost 2 stone and 1 pound!!! I was told by my dad that once I could fit into a Size 12 dress he would buy it for me!! PAY UP DADDY!!!!!!!
9 comments:
I do love Cath, they know me in our local shop now!! But it's equally as pleasing to receive a parcel from her through the post. I love the pumps xx
Oh well done - what a good idea to line the bag. It looks great.
Lovely stuff you got from CK, well done on the weight loss. I started back on WW today, & i'm still feeling a little hungry but I guess thats cause I know I am being good.
Thanks for adding my giveaway button tonyour blog.
Have a lovely week.
Luv Sophie xxx
I can't believe you have that bag done and dusted in a day! You are a marvel- as the dress so beautifully proves! Vive la Catherine!
Hi Catherine! I love the pictures of the Cath stuff. I've never heard of it before, and it looks like my kind of thing. Wish we could get it here in Australia. I love the little sewing kit and the shoes! The bag you made turned out great!
Blessings,
Andrea
Can I join you in the CK day? I've just bought my first CK items. Yes it's true as we don't have a CK shop in little NZ. I am now the proud owner of four lovely mugs. Doesn't she have the most beautiful collection of things? The patterns and colours are so lovely and fresh.
I just love your little sewing kit, I'm sure it was quite an essential item! Your bag has come out really well. Most of us seem to have lined them which gives it the edge.
oh, how fun! (If you could just hear the tone of my thought, you would know how much I mean it.)
Such a cute blog!
I Love CK too!
We have the same shoes...snap...they are lovely, they look super on you....so sweet!
I honestly can give CK house room any day of the week!xxx
Nice Cath stuff!
Post a Comment