Monday, 5 April 2010

Stieg Larsson



Have you read any of this fantastic trilogy? I read the first book "Dragon Tattoo" a few weeks ago with our book group. The first chapter had me wondering how I would ever get through the book..a lot of corporate business talk...but once I got past that I was absolutely hooked! I couldn't read them fast enough. Salander is certainly one of the most intriguing thriller characters I have read of. I didn't really want to get to the end but I got there last night and today I feel a little bereft. No more Salander, Mikael Blomkvist, sandwiches or Ikea!! What can I read now?!

If you like an intense thriller these are the books for you...

6 comments:

JuicyFig said...

They sound really good - I used to be an avid reader but can't even remember the last book I read!

Kath
x

magsmcc said...

Oh have you read the next two already? I might beg or borrow number two when next feeling brave!

Mise said...

Pre-mixed Pimms, Catherine? Your local shop is more sophisticated than mine. I enjoyed the first of these books, but got sidetracked.

Kate said...

I loved the first one, I must get around to reading he next too.

Aine Lunney said...

Oh Catherine I really want to read this one! Its been on my list for ages, once I get a few of these term papers put away.....xx

New Rochelle Energy Audit said...

Good bless