Saturday, 17 April 2010

I......AM.....SO.......EXCITED!!!

It is sooo silly!!! The fake tan is on (feels very strange...normally a pasty white!!). My children are off to stay the night with my friend and Peter and I are going out for dinner! I have been planning this night for months...well ever since I started the weight loss "regime". I bought my dress and shoes a month ago and have been counting down the days since! We are going to quite a posh restaurant, Oregano, which I have never been to before. (Peter had been under strict instructions NOT to book the local Chinese or Indian restaurants, which although very yummy, are not what was wanted of tonight!).

Off to get ready! Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited Excited!!!!!!!

6 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Have a great night out :)xxx

Unknown said...

go and enjoy! i'de be excited too! 2008 was the last time we ate out! lol!

Jackie said...

Hope you both have a lovely night out ~ ENJOY :O)

Nicole said...

Enjoy your night out!

Julia said...

Hope you had a wonderful time and didn't worry about the calories!!:0)

JuicyFig said...

I hope your evening out was everything you hoped it would be!

Kath
x