
I need so much help!! Tonight I have been coerced...sorry, asked...to speak at the local Mothers' Union group about my faith journey, life journey, craft journey?!!!! I don't have a problem talking, just ask anyone who knows me, but when put on the spot, well, that's a different matter! Thankfully my friend Mags is going to interview me so that should make it a bit easier. I am also going to bring a variety of my craft bits and pieces. If I don't appear back on here you'll know I didn't survive the experience.......
8 comments:
Wow, its always a bit nerve racking talking about anything in front of people. But I am sure you will do fine. And if your friend is asking you questions it might be easier than a speech:0)
Hope it all goes well, sending positive thoughts your way.
MBBx
You'll survive it! Your crafts alone will give you plenty to talk about. I know when I get started on the subject, you can't shut me up!!:0)
Hello catherine and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. it's always lovely to meet new people! Good luck with the talk. Off for a look through your blog now x
Well done, well done, well done! Your public adores you! (No more co-ercion, I promise, at least not until you've run the craft workshop at Preparing for Advent!!
Hey you did it! I can't believe I missed this post, so that I didn't even know you'd be facing your public until after the event! So, how did it go..?
PS When will you be in Edinburgh? My parents live there and we will be over there at the end of October...
PPS 'Preparing for Advent'??? Can I book you and Mags for a part in my Advent blogging thingy, please? Pre-Advent posts from me every Sunday, please pop over and add your thoughts...
Well I would be feeling just like you. I do hope that it all goes well, I am sure it will.
I expect that when it is over you will get a reall good feeling.
Carol x
Post a Comment