Thursday, 29 October 2009

Half Term

Half Term Holidays.....fun, trips, relaxation?


No! Not in this house....sick children, housebound, aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Thedarkerside73 said...

Oh no what a nightmare! Hope your little ones get better soon.


MBBx

Mise said...

Oh dear! Good wishes to the invalids.

Pipany said...

Oh grief, you have my sympathies! I should think you need a holiday now? x

Carol said...

I do hope that you all recover quickly. Sending you all lots well wishes.
Carol x

magsmcc said...

And so it continues! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, reach for glass of...

Jackie said...

Oh no! Poor you and poor children too! Hope they are feeling a bit better now. I love that teddy bear picture too ~ he looks so cute with his thermometer and cosy blanket. I also loved your last post about Edinburgh ~ just 20 minutes up the road from me and I haven't been to most of the places that you visited and I will definitely have to visit that lovely wool shop at some point :O)