Monday, 24 November 2008

Today's The Day....

for James' surgery. We have to be in the hospital at 8am and they will then decide the order the children will be taken. Do they offer complimentary anesthetics for the parents?!! Compared to the ordeals some poor wee kiddies have to go through on a regular basis, James' surgery is minor, but he's my wee baby and I am dreading this. Please pray....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Dear Catherine,

I completely understand your worries as a mother because when mine were smaller they had a few minor surgeries as well.

I will have you all in my prayers throughout the day.

Please keep us updated as time allows.

God Bless and Keep you,
Love,
Sharon

Tanya said...

Catherine! I haven't been checking the blogs lately so I had no idea - now I need to read back and see why your little man needs surgery! Just know that I will be praying for you and James! Prayers and Love, Tanya

Anonymous said...

I will be! Hope it's going well and maybe all over by now! God bless!

Jackie said...

How's he (and you!) doing, Catherine?

Jackie
x