Sunday, 19 August 2012

Running!



At last! At last! At last! I have broken through the 8km barrier! I had a goal of 10km before 31August and today I achieved my goal and then some!!!!

11.17 km

It took me 1hour 8minutes and 15 seconds!!! (Passed 10km in 1:02:27)

I am BEYOND excited! I think the sheer exhaustion will hit when the adrenalin rush recedes!!

8 comments:

Pom Pom said...

(CLAPPING!) Way to go!
I still have Run Your Butt Off sitting on the shelf calling to me, "Let's go!"
Good for you!

Angela said...

well done you - VERY impressed!
blessings

will watch out for you speeding past the window whilst I am staying here in NI

blessings x

Jo said...

Fantastic, that's some going. You're fitter than me.

Lynn said...

Smashing :)
L.x.

Nicky said...

Woohoo that is fabulous, well done!

Belmont Yarns said...

Hi Catherine,

Just stopping by to say hello and to thank you for stopping by to read my blog. It's lovely to meet fellow Northern Irish bloggers! Thanks for your lovely comment and I'm happy to say I'm on the mend.

You sound like a fit ferret, super running time, well done!

Helen xx

Anonymous said...

Well done!

gillyflower said...

Congratulations Catherine! That is an amazing achievement, I cannot even begin to imagine what that must be like to do!
Awesome!
Gill xx