The Craft Fair is over! Phew! I finally had it all ready and thankfully I can report it went very well. All but one of my
bags sold, I sold all my aprons and I sold a few other bits and pieces...cards, candle holders, sweetie bags and yo-yo brooches. Any left over will make ideal Mother's Day gifts and teacher pressies!! LOL!!







There were many temptations around the hall at other stalls and I had to rein myself in a little so I didn't spend ALL my profit before I had even got out from the Fair! LOL! This stall (my friend Shirley's) was the most tempting....

Lots of inspiration was gained for the next one...let's hope I'm more organised and don't leave it to the last minute again!!
Thanks to
Niqi for bringing me and sharing my table. You should have seen her mug jumpers...so cute!!
The mug jumper she made for my birthday
4 comments:
So glad the fair went really well for you. And well done for selling so much stuff!
Have a lovely rest and wonderful rest of the weekend.
MBBx
Well done! I bet that was one fabulous hall!
Well done - what a success!!:0)
Oh your fair sounds wonderful, Glad it went well.
Love the mug jumper.
I'm just haveing a little look at your blog to gain some inspiration for your parcel.
Luv Sophie xxx
Post a Comment