Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Love of the Love Hearts

My beautiful boy....we went for a walk.....he sang me his original love songs....he called them "Love of the Love Hearts".....MY heart melted.....

4 comments:

Katy Noelle said...

What a sweetie! When I found out that my first child was going to be a boy, I called my Mom in a panic. She's owned a daycare center called "Children's Country House" for over 30 years. I used to work there during the summers in fact. She asked me, "who were your favorite kids?" They were all boys except for Rachel who was a tom boy. (Of course, I loved ALL of those kids - even the trouble ones.) Her favorites were all boys too. Good thing she pointed that out because, as you know, I have THREE! I LOVE little girls too and regularly borrow them from other Moms. = )

I'm so glad that your craft fair went well! I thought of you all weekend and prayed for you too. I love that handbag. You have really lovely wares. Well, phew!

Love, Katy xo

Bley said...

What a cutie!

cathie3914 said...

ahhhhhhhhh
so nice!!!

magsmcc said...

It's the next Shell Silverman!