
Look at all the lovely colours! These Smarties are just like the wool I bought today! Lucky lucky me! So many lovely colours to choose from! I was literally like a child in a sweetie shop....I couldn't resist....9 balls of wool later.....!! The plan (which I just might have to indulge in later tonight) is to crochet some little hearts for bunting, the pattern of which can be found here. Julia's blog has real feel good factor and lots of great ideas!
The bunting is for Amy's room. I have spent the last few days gutting her room (being sneaky here as she is staying with my mum and dad for a few days!! LOL!) and boy did it need clearing out. How can one little girl accumulate SO MUCH stuff, a lot of it just rubbish?!! Bags have been filled for charity, clothes bags have been filled for my friend's little girl and we'll not mention how many bags have simply been filled for the bin! Her room is now reorganised, new curtains have been hung, a new duvet set put on and there is a little space just crying out for some pretty, rainbow coloured bunting. Let's hope she approves! :o)
Off now to relax for a little while in the bath with my coffee and my book (strange things for the bath I know!! Hee Hee!) and then the crochet will begin!
Ta Ta for now!
P.S. Just have to add that it is also a Happy Monday because when I weighed in this morning I had lost another pound which now makes a loss of 1 stone 4 lbs!! Most happy!
5 comments:
Well done, you! Enjoy your week!
The best time to tidy their rooms is when they aren't around. I love filling bag after bag of their stuff I consider rubbish! It's quite a buzz isn't it?! Funny thing is, they never miss a single thing. I think girls are such horders. Of course I'm not. He he. Are you?
My mum used to clear out my room when ever I went away, I used to clear out my daughters, and now...well my daugher lives between my home and my mums, so we both clear her room out - twice as much junk!
Please please share the bunting when it is done!
Kath
x
Mmmmmm Smarties - my favourite.
I helped my daughter clear out her room recently - what I hoped would take an hour seemed to take all day.
I was very interested in what you call a "bunting" - is it just a decorative hanging? The hearts are gorgeous. I remember whenever my girls were away for a few days, I would clean out their rooms and decorate if it was time...
Post a Comment