Monday, 1 February 2010

Exciting!

Thank you to Funky Monkey! It was lovely to get this! The condition of accepting the award is to list 5 things I like doing and then pass the award on to 5 other people. So here goes...

1. Reading....I am an avid reader and always have at least one book on the go. Books remove me from the sometimes drudgery of life. I live in the world of my characters and you could literally drop bombs around me while I'm reading and not notice!! LOL!!



2. Having coffee with friends....we meet almost every day, chat, craft and put the world and our families to rights.


3. Craft....I love trying new crafts, but I particularly love sewing, making cards, crochet and knitting.

4. Scotland...I am obsessed with the place. For the six months after our holiday I continually relive it in my head and from January on I am imagining the next holiday (already booked by the way!!).

5. Autumn...It is my favourite season. I love the colours, the smell, the cosy feel of the house...

Now...to pass it on to 5 people...difficult...I could send it to many more...but for now...

Fraise Lachrymose

Pretty Far West
Vintage Vicki
Floss
Attic24

Cx

10 comments:

Attic24 said...

Thank you so much for the award Catherine, I really appreciate it :o)
Love and hugs to you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alison said...

That's really kind, Catherine! I feel a bit bad because I've stopped showing awards on my blog, mainly due to the fact that I was getting too bogged down to pass them on properly, but that doesn't stop me from feeling very proud to have this one - thanks so much.

I love the way you have coffee with your friends most days. Souds wonderful!

Mise said...

Thanks, Catherine! I admire your blanket, and what a good idea to crochet at the beach - double relaxation.

magsmcc said...

Ta ta ta ta ta ta! I'm humbled by two illustrious awards in as many weeks. I'd like to thank Catherine, of course, and my mother, and.. Will I have to buy the first round at Bean tomorrow??

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Hello and nice to meet you Catherine. Thank you most kindly for your lovely comment you left on my blog.

I like seeing your daughter taking over the cooking, I'm hoping that will happen soon over here! My nine year old wants to be a chef so she'll need plenty of practice of course.

Dawn said...

Hello! Thanks for popping by my blog - its nice to meet you!
Congrats on the award, too

JuicyFig said...

Oooh, you have made me want to visit Scotland now! - well, perhaps not NOW, maybe when it is a little warmer!

Kath
x

Funkymonkey said...

It's been lovely to read about what you love to do. Thanks for joining in.

tracey

Kate said...

I loved Scotland and definitely plan to return one day.

Pipany said...

Lovely list Catherine and I would agrre with all of it. Have a lovely weekend x