Sunday, 21 February 2010

In House Entertainment


Anyone who knows me knows that I like being out and about every day...only in the evenings do I settle properly in my cosy corner! Today though is very different, I know not why!!

Firstly I didn't wake up to 10:45!!! Now how did that happen?!!!! I didn't realise I was so tired! Hubby had kept the children offside and let me remain in blissful, cosy slumber until I awoke myself! Then he presented me with breakfast in bed (wonder what he's feeling guilty about?!! LOL!). What a fabulous way to wake up, especially when the curtains went back and the fine dusting of snow was noticed! Warm cosiness was just so nice!

The rest of the day methinks will follow suit. Lunch is over, the fire is lit, my cosy corner is occupied and a foot will not be set over the door today! Reading (something light and trivial today I think) will take place, some crochet inspired by Attic 24 and I might even resort to an almost forgotten art...letter writing.

Enjoy your Sunday as I intend to enjoy mine!

2 comments:

El Perro Blanco said...

But where are the pictures of the crochet? Glad you had a fab cosy day - did much the same myself.

Katy Noelle said...

What can I say? Wonderful! I think that I just lived vicariously through you. I had a 5 hour shopping ordeal ending with driving home in the dark with some slippery snow. (I got my "Country Homes and Interiors" and "25 Beautiful homes" though. Eeeeee - happy!) You just made me feel like I had the day that should have been. Thanks!

Love, Kate xo