Oh how I wish I could move to the country side. My hubby is a city boy through and through and would be very reluctant to move. The one place he did say that he would consider a move to is a few miles from where we presently live. I do think he said this as he felt a property would never come on the market there and he would be safe!!! But.......there is a small house (needs work) for sale! It is rural but still close to our church, the schools the kids go to and only five minutes from where we are. It sits on 1½ acres and has several outbuildings. The problem.......the price. At any other time it would be considered reasonable because of its location, but as houses are basically not moving and the unsteady state of the economic market it wouldn't be a good time to try and sell. As well as that it needs a lot of modernisation and that too costs money. So all in all I won't be moving but I can dream............
You can see where the house is situated here
No comments:
Post a Comment