The uniforms are presses, name labels have been attached, pens and pencils sorted, schoolbag packed and lunch made......the new school year starts tomorrow. Amy is ready to go into Primary 4. This means she is now in the senior part of her primary school. She is looking forward to it but a little apprehensive as she is in the senior playground and stays on i n school for an extra hour every day, now finishing at 3pm.
James begins Nursery School tomorrow (his pre-school year). He is soooo excited. His "uniform" ( a red sweatshirt with the school logo) is sitting waiting for him and his Wall-E schoolbag is packed (all he takes is a change of clothes).
Although in one respect I am looking forward to them going back to school I will really miss their company. I enjoy the summer holidays (including very wet ones like this year!) as I get time to do things with them and bring them to places that we can't do during the year.
I have decided that I will go out for a coffee and read my book until James is ready to come home ( they only go in for an hour the first few days to get used to their new surroundings). This I could enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment