Tuesday, 2 September 2008

I can hardly believe my baby boy is 4 today! Where does the time go? It really does not seem that long ago since I was in hospital holding my precious new bundle. Now he is a "Big" boy of 4 and starting nursery school!
So far he has had a lovely day. After his hour at nursery (settling in period) he came home to play with his new toys: a military areoplane, lots of Lego (I'm having fun with it too!! LOL!) and a Transformer. He also got from a friend a Scrabble Floor Puzzle. We'll give it a go later on.
When his daddy finishes work later on we will go out to eat at Pizza Hut. This is where he will get his birthday cake......a chocolate cake (what else!!) in the shape of a monkey.


Age 1


Age 3


Age 3


My handsome, funny and loving son

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday James! Hope he had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that IS hard to believe! Happy Birthday to James!