Saturday, 9 August 2008

I've been meaning to post for the last week or two and haven't quite got around to it. I still have to add my photos of Scotland and fill you in on the comings and goings of the last few weeks. However, today I am feeling PIG SICK and CROSS with myself. I hit the car this morning!!!!! I had called into the local shop to get a magazine for my MIL and when I got back in the car I wasn't concentrating properly and reversed into someone else who had already started to reverse. It was my fault and i feel sooooooooo stupid. Thankfully no one was hurt and the people in the other car couldn't have been nicer. Hopefully all will be sorted quickly and with as little financial pain as possible! Maybe now that I have written this I can stop the unnecessary crying?!!!!! PMT doesn't help any situation!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Catherine, I'm sorry. ((((hugs)))), really scary when you have an accident, your fault or not. Hope you had a lovely time in Scotland, and I'm sure this will be sorted out quickly.

Anonymous said...

Poor you! That's awful. I did that one time too (when I was in college in a big old Wal-mart parking lot!). I felt so stupid then! But we all lose concentration at times, ESP. when we have hormonal days, praise God it wasn't in a more dangerous situation. He will get you through this, the sun WILL shine again. :)

Love you & would love to get together when you're able,
Mary