Ahhhhhhhh! No more pleeeeeeeease!!!!!
Yesterday....8:05am.....call from nursing home.....father-in-law rushed to A&E with suspected TIA (mini stroke)....kids packed off to school, we rush to hospital....sit in A&E for five hours...thankfully not TIA....a simple tummy bug which had left him dehydrated and dizzy and unstable! Nursing Home being safe rather than sorry!
Today....12:55pm....call from school....Amy has fallen playing basketball......very sore wrist....could be broken.....could I take her to A& E ?!!!!.....collect both children as James only has three quarters of an hour left.....go to A&E.....surprisingly short stay, including x-ray, 1.5hours......thankfully no bones broken but badly bruised.....all strapped up for a few days!
Today....6:15pm.....friend's dad leaves James home from his football club.....James holding very bruised and sore nose.....result of football making contact with face......not broken, just badly bruised and a little swollen!
Enough already!!!!!
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A&E AGAIN FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!
I had planned a nice post for today....lots of loveliness over the weekend and a little crafting....tomorrow maybe....if all settles down!! LOL!
2 comments:
Oh blimey what a day - I'd have been reaching for the gin!!
Glad everyone is ok and I hope you have a much calmer day today :)
Oh dear! I sincerely hope your wish is granted. And good news that in the event none of the injuries were major x
Post a Comment