Does it ever feel like this for you too? Lack of sleep due to the storms that wrapped themselves around the house last night again meant that that there was very little sleep! That along with the heavy breather (he has a stinking cold!) lying beside me!! Today I am finding it VERY difficult to get into gear. I am pottering and getting a little bit done around the house, a little tidying and organising and putting things into bags for a charity shop run and the washing machine is on BUT my to-do was a little bit longer than this and it may just not get done.
Aw well...tomorrow's another day!
9 comments:
If you can't have a slow day in January, when can you? Make the most of it, I reckon (although not the sleep-disturbance obviously). Here's to a better night's sleep tonight!
Hopefully the wind will die down a bit. Had me awake last night too. Nothing wrong with a slow day. I did a bit of hoovering and loaded the dishwasher so it doesn't look as if I have have sat about all day, even though I really have :D
It's been really windy here too! I had lots of slow days and am still on a go slow too as kids are not back at school until next Tuesday ~ I am making the most of it although I'm not quite sure how I'll cope when things get back to normal next week. :O)
Same here- I am just pottering along and accepting that it may not all get done today. Make a cup of tea and sit down with one of your books for a bit!
blessings x
I love you picture of the snail hitching a ride on the tortoise. 'Slowly but surely' wins the race'. :)
Not sleeping well here either...my husband also has a nasty cold and his snoring is unbelievable. I am sleeping in the guest room now, just desperate for peace and quiet.
The wind is diabolical too - really really strong and annoying.
Hope you get some ZZZZ's tonight.
Ahh so you are having storms too? I am sure tonight you will sleep better! There's nothing wrong with slow days but I confess to disliking the groggy feeling which I cannot shake off after a bad night's sleep.
Good night!
Stephanie
Happens to me all the time!
Be kind to yourself, and take it easy and don't feel guilty, you need to re-charge those batteries.Love Linda x
Post a Comment