
Christmas is over (Sob!) and I am starting to think of getting the house back into some sort of order. We had a truly lovely Christmas. The kids were very excited as usual and have had a fabulous time playing with all their gifts. We spent the days around Christmas at home and then spent a few days with my mum and dad, returning home today. Tomorrow will be spent sorting the decorations and storing them safely for next year. At least the kids still have another two days of holiday left...I do dislike them returning to school!!!
Resolutions have been made. I want to decorate some rooms this year so more frugality is needed in other areas! More frugal living then is my main resolution. This also applies to my crafting...more of it to be done but USING MY STASH and NOT buying as much new stuff!!
My final resolution is to maintain my weight now that it's at the right place (have to shift a few Christmas pounds first though! LOL!). Exercise and sensible eating here I come!
May I wish all my lovely bloggy friends a healthy, peaceful and loving 2012!
7 comments:
Happy New Year to you and you family ~ we don't go back to school until the 10th of January. I don't like them going back either! :O)x
I do like to find other people who prefer the school holidays to term time. Always makes me sad when they go back to school, and sadder still when you hear mums saying what a relief it is the holidays are over?
Hello Catharine, Happy New Year to you! So glad you had a lovely time at Christmas and New Year. Good luck with your resolutions. I think a lot of people will be with you on the frugal living one! Love Linda x
The same to you!
It's going to be a good year, I can feel it.
Hx
Happy New Year Catherine, and may 2012 bring peace, health and prosperity to you and all who you hold dear x
and to you too!
Yes to thriftier crafting! I must do that too.
I hope you have a peaceful, happy and productive year Catharine.
Post a Comment