Hello! May I introduce myself? I am Barnaby Bear and I am a friend of James'. My home is in the P.3 classroom in James' school. I love living there and get very excited as each weekend I am allowed to go home with one of the children and go on lots of adventures with them. This weekend I spent some fun time with James. These are the things I did with him....
11 comments:
Looks like Barnaby and James had a fun packed week-end! James' beaming face says it all! Lovely photos to treasure!
June
How happy is your Littlie to have Barnaby stay. What a gorgeous little chap he is (James rather than the bear)My children loved doing this too.
Tickety-boo
xx
Awww, it looks like James enjoyed entertaining Barnaby. I used to hate my two bringing home the class bear, I always thought it was more of a punishment rather than a privilege as they had to do more homework writing up the diary.
Doesn't James have the most gorgeous, beaming smile! One happy chap, clearly :D
What a great weekend Barnaby had ~ my two did this when they were younger and really enjoyed the experience. It looks like your little boy enjoyed himself too :O)xx
Barnaby looks like he was right at home. What a happy bear he was to stay with James :)
Goodness, I think Barnaby might be glad to get back to school for a little rest. Great post Catherine, I am sure James loved it. Love Linda x
What lovely happy pictures of James and Barnaby! James has such a lovely smile!
Helen x
Hi Catherine, thanks for the comments, you are so right about storage,I just love it too. My daughter is following suit. Have a happy week. That was some day we had today? Love Linda x
Yummy! The snack at Barista looks delicious. I love those smiles all around! CUTE!
I am glad to see Barnaby has been looked after properly during his weekend stay with James. And SO very impressed that your school has a 'proper' Barnaby from the Geographocal Association [round here I am afraid the bears tend to be from the Charity Shops!]
blessings x
Post a Comment