Monday, 12 September 2011

Christmas Preparations In September...?

Well only the important preparations!!

What did I prepare this morning...

PLUM GIN of course!!

The big question is "Will it last until Christmas?"

Maybe. Maybe not.

9 comments:

Annie said...

The best kind of Christmas preparation :D

Jackie said...

You could always make that a sample batch and make another for Christmas :O)x

magsmcc said...

Will it be ready tomorrow??

flowers on my table said...

Oh yum! Well I've never tasted it actually, but I luurvve sloe gin. Let us know how it tastes. Love Linda x

Jo said...

Glad to see you've got your priorities right.

Angela said...

Please hide it during November as Mags is expecting a very dubious houseguest and may take to the bottle afterwards!

Last week someone posted a great recipe for making jam with the plums after you have drained off the gin - and now I cannot find the blog with the details.

Pretty at Heart said...

You've been busy! I'm thinkin about xmas already too!
Thanks for your good luck wishes. I know, my daughter has also been doing practice tests for months! Luckily, she was looking forward to doing it - or maybe looking forward to it all being over............like me! lol!
Have just been looking at your lovely renovations - will become a follower immediately so I dont miss out on any more piccies!
-x-

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Damson vodka, slow gin all fermenting in the cupboard, must try your suggestion.....perhaps a small tasting would be in order?

Sarah x

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

Just catching up ... have a little pre-Christmas slurp of the plum gin! Love your new kitchen - it must make such a difference. Always loved the idea of a 'bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils' - straight out of the film 'You Got Mail' which I watched the other night.