I hope your Mojo returns soon, sometimes a Duvet day is just what we need. :) x
Duvet days are the best. Looking forward to coffee tomorrow, bring your knitting and we will have a little mini knitting retreat :)
Sorry to read you've lost your bounce ... hope it comes back soon :D
I'm in that place too at the minute just took a week of work to just relax...hope you are feeling a little brighter soon.Kandi x
Mmm, woolly socks!
ooooooo that looks bliss! Hope your back to your old self soon.xx
Oh yes, a duvet day, how wonderful. Hurry back soon. Lesley x
I'm with you on that one. Hope whatever it is passes soon - sending you a bloggie hugEmily x
Hope you feel better soon. We all need a duvet day once in a while.
oohh to have a duvet day!
Looking forward to your warm return :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better - I still feel all wobbly after a week of this weird virus.Nina x
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I hope your Mojo returns soon, sometimes a Duvet day is just what we need. :) x
Duvet days are the best. Looking forward to coffee tomorrow, bring your knitting and we will have a little mini knitting retreat :)
Sorry to read you've lost your bounce ... hope it comes back soon :D
I'm in that place too at the minute just took a week of work to just relax...
hope you are feeling a little brighter soon.
Kandi x
Mmm, woolly socks!
ooooooo that looks bliss! Hope your back to your old self soon.xx
Oh yes, a duvet day, how wonderful. Hurry back soon. Lesley x
I'm with you on that one. Hope whatever it is passes soon - sending you a bloggie hug
Emily x
Hope you feel better soon. We all need a duvet day once in a while.
oohh to have a duvet day!
Looking forward to your warm return :)
Glad to hear you're feeling better - I still feel all wobbly after a week of this weird virus.
Nina x
Post a Comment