I know what you mean. I like to switch things up, too. Shabby Blogs has cute backgrounds to go with blogger templates. Are you ready for THE THREE? I hope they come to you before Christmas!
Oooh I was a bit taken aback when I first opened the blog - it's a lot busier than previously - the colours are lovely and the images are really nice - but it's a little too busy & big for me - perhaps it takes up too much of the side space. If it stays though I'm sure I'd be used to it v. v. quickly - this from the woman who's driven a courtesy car from the garage and not realised that it was a completely different make and model (hubby pointed that one out)!
15 comments:
stay
or maybe go...
I love it :)
I also love it also - I'm new to blogging & still working out how to add things etc :)
It's very jazzy for autumn, I like it. I don't mess around with my blog for fear of deleting everything, I'm not very technically minded.
I love the background template, but find the font a little hard to read :)
Stay!!!! :)
It's a bit difficult to read.
It's a bit difficult to read.
I like the background but I'm not to keen on the font....
I know what you mean. I like to switch things up, too. Shabby Blogs has cute backgrounds to go with blogger templates. Are you ready for THE THREE? I hope they come to you before Christmas!
I like it :)
Oooh I was a bit taken aback when I first opened the blog - it's a lot busier than previously - the colours are lovely and the images are really nice - but it's a little too busy & big for me - perhaps it takes up too much of the side space.
If it stays though I'm sure I'd be used to it v. v. quickly - this from the woman who's driven a courtesy car from the garage and not realised that it was a completely different make and model (hubby pointed that one out)!
I really loved the last one!
Like it! Love Linda x
Post a Comment