Monday, 1 August 2011

*****Giveaway Winner******

Sorry folks for the prolonged silence! We got back from our holiday in Scotland last Monday and found our internet was down. It has not been restored yet and I am having to post this in my local library...so it will be short and to the point!

The winner of the Avoca Giveaway is................

Emily from Unravelled

A little parcel will soon be winging its way to you! Enjoy! (P.S. I cannot comment on your blog from this location for some unknown reason!! Grrrr! Could you email me your details so I can get it posted out to you?)

Hopefully normal service will resume VERY soon! I am really missing you all (welcome all new followers) and can't wait to catch up on your blogs (it is much too strenuous trying to do it on my phone?!!!). Lots to share about Scotland 2011, books read, projects completed and projects started! See you soon.....

7 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations Emily.

What a pain that your internet is down ... we lost ours for two weeks once and it was a nightmare. Hope to have you back properly soon x

Emily said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe it! I'm absolutely thrilled, thank you so much. That's really made my day. Yippeeeee!
I can't email you for some inexplicable reason, but my email is unravelledblog at yahoo.co.uk if you don't mind emailing me, so I've got your email address? Sorry to be a pain
Thanks again - that's brilliant
Emily x

June said...

Just joined your blog. Hope the internet problem is resolved soon.
June

Angela said...

well done Emily!

Pom Pom said...

Hi Catherine! Can't wait to see the Scotland photos and hear about that!

gz said...

greetings again!(and welcome to my blog :-))

Hope you get your internet sorted.
I didn't use to be too bothered- but now I have blogfriends and am selling pots via the web I'd miss it!

Diane said...

Hi - I notice that you seem to be a big Adriana Trigiani fan - Have you read "Rococo"? I read it on holiday and loved it. I'll send it you if you email me your address. diane008@btinternet.com. Let me know xxxx
PS You should post a photo of you in your mohair jumper. xxxx