Sunday, 17 July 2011

✳✳✳✳GIVEAWAY✳✳✳✳

I told you a little while ago that I had spent a little time pottering in town. Whilst there I spent a few minutes browsing in my favourite shop....Avoca. What to get was the question I posed. Well....a number of weeks ago my followers reached the amazing number of 50 and I had planned to do a giveaway then. However, as Wallace would say, I prevaricated around the bush and didn't do it. Shockingly the numbers crept up a little more and while standing in heaven that day I knew what to do...a little Avoca Giveaway!

So, who would like a few treats...?

To sign up you must be a follower of my blog. Just leave a comment on this post to enter and, if you blog about my giveaway and let me know, I'll add your name twice.

I'll leave this open until 5pm on Sunday 31st July.

Good luck!

25 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I missed you! That shop DOES look fun! Count me in for the giveaway, please!

Tickety-boo said...

I don't know that shop at all. Congratulations on exceeding your follower expectations, your blog is so lovely.
Tickety-boo
xx

Angela said...

Oh I LOVED visiting the main Avoca shop and seeing the weaving looms etc when we had our motorbiking holiday in Ireland in 2008. Happy memories!
That day - for a brief moment in a Very Damp fortnight, the rain stopped and we enjoyed the sunshine. and the jam on our scones!
Sunday blessings xx
PS my word verification today is "Sloguine" - is that an Irish word???

Jo said...

I've never heard of Avoca, but it looks a lovely shop, right up my street. I thought I was already following you, but on checking I've found I'm not so I've rectified that straight away.

Annie said...

Like Jo I thought I was officially following you too but discovered I wasn't (you're on my blog list over at the knitsofacto Coffeehouse) ... maybe you have far more followers than you think as they're just keeping it to themselves inadvertantly!

Please do count me in for the Giveaway ... Avoca looks like an amazing shop!

MrsP said...

oooooh count me in please xxx

Anonymous said...

Now I follow =o).Lovely giveaway,count me in,please.

Danijela


plavicanstvena(et)yahoo(dot).com

Emily said...

Mmmmmm - Avoca? Yes please! I've spent many a happy moment gazing at all the lovely things in that shop on my two trips to Dublin (in fact my car keyring is from there...)
Hope you had a good weekend
Emily x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Oohh that shop looks like it has some lovely things in it, please pop me in your giveaway :-)

Funkymonkey said...

I thought I was a follower, discovered I'm not, but you are on my blog roll! I'd love to enter your giveaway please. I do like Avoca!

Tracey

Me and Tilly Too said...

Lovely giveaway Catherine. I don't know Avoca either, looks fab though. Lesley x

gillyflower said...

What a lovely, very generous giveaway Ctaherine, I would love to be included please.
I read an article on Avoca a while back and their things look wonderful!
I will mention your giveaway in my sidebar - please pop over to mine if you havent already done so as I too am having a giveaway ending the same day!
Gill xx

Ashley said...

Oooohhh just found your blog through Gill @ Gillyflower.. and what a lovely blog it is..!
You've chosen some lovely items for your giveaway, please count me in! I've just reached the 50 followers mark, so will probably do my own giveaway sometime soon aswell. :-)

Ashley xx

faith76 said...

Hello , count me in would love to win x

Leah x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful gifts! I would be thrilled to win! I hopped over from Gillyflower! Thanks! ♥

Gill said...

I'm a new follower!
I've never heard of Avoca so I'm off to google them!!

gz said...

Hmm- I used to supply a shop in Avoca in 1997and 8 when I worked with Porthmadog Pottery- so a giveaway sounds good!!
Off googling now too!

(arrived via Gillyflower's blog)

Inthesky said...

I am a new follower, tickety boo sent me :) I love the look of the treats :)

nisilynne said...

Please enter me in your lovely giveaway! I am a new follower of your wonderful blog!

Nicky said...

We live so close together and I have never heard of the shop. The goodies look awesome, I must go and visit :)

Victoria said...

Hello there. Have just come across you and at what a great time - so fingers crossed for your giveaway. x

Dawn said...

I'd love to enter, please - already a follower.
x

charlotte said...

Lovely blog :-)
x x x

Glynis said...

What a lovely, lovely giveaway Catherine - I love the Avoca style, but have only had the opportunity to appreciate it through magazines - thank you for the chance to have some of it in my home!

Jackie said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ~ I have been meaning to enter your lovely giveaway since you posted about it but as usual I have left it until the very last day! Congratulations on your rising number of followers too :O)xx